Order-Your-Own Blood Tests
You can now choose the blood tests you want or need, and for very little cost, you will receive results in a confidential returned email in a couple of days.
Once you order the test or test profile, you will receive your order requisition by email, or postal mail. Take this to any Quest Laboratories for the blood draw and pay them no additional money.
Other specialty tests you can order from this link can come from NeuroScience, Doctor's Data, Metametrix, and others. Choose 'Order Tests' then click Choose a Category'' to search your category of interest.
You do not need Dr. Yerby's authorization or other doctor's orders to order any of these blood tests or specialty tests.
Plus, it is all confidential through this site link: www.DirectLabs.com/health.
An Important Part of a Self-Care Plan
Reasons for ordering your own blood tests:
- It is confidential.
- No diagnosis will be added to your medical history by your doctor.
- No medications will be added to your health program or medical chart.
- You don't have to beg your doctor to order it
- You don't have to worry how much you will be billed for it
- You have a chance to know more details about your health
- You learn how to take care of your own health
Popular tests you can order, but are not often ordered by the doctor:
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP: heart disease and inflammation test)
- Homocysteine (heart disease test)
- Fasting Insulin (a predictor of diabetes and Insulin Resistance)
- Free T3 (the all-important 'active' thyroid hormone)
- Vitamin D3 (important for bone health)
- Fibrinogen (a blood-clotting factor that can increase risk of stroke)